.............................................................................................................................................

ABOUT ME.         PORTFOLIO.         FACEBOOK.         INSTAGRAM.         PINTEREST.
.............................................................................................................................................

210214



aerial silk - next to photography this could be my greatest passion! i'm not an expert on this but i'm a very eager student. i use to do gymnastics when i was little, but it never really felt like my kind of sport. later on i tried athletics, climbing, different dance forms among others. it was like a year ago when my friend pia invited me to try aerial silk with her, as she had been doing it for years and had her own silk which we hung in a tree in a park. i have to say it was love at first sight. i started training first with my friend and later we got into a group at the university. recently i bought my own silk, red as my hair. few days ago i was training in a plaza nearby and a friend of mine and my love took me some pictures, here are my favorites.

6 comments:

  1. Tuo alin kuva on hieno. Siinä on jotenkin kaikki kohdallaan, malli ja kuvakulma. Kivaa, että olet löytänyt liikuntaintohimon, minulta on nyt sen sorttinen intohimo kadoksissa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos, se onkin ainoa marcelon ottama ja mun etukäteen tarkasti ohjeistama. se on hyvä apukuvaaja! joo, mulla on kova kangasteluhimo!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic! What a marvelous thing to watch, and to do I'd imagine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it's fantastic! if you sometime have a chance to try, do it!

      Delete
  3. Hei mä löysin tänne! Kivaa!
    Katsoin kaikki kuvasi. Vaikuttunut olen. Kerrassaan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiva, että löysit! ja tarvetuloa! tosi kiva kuulla, että olet vaikuttunut!

      Delete