.............................................................................................................................................

ABOUT ME.         PORTFOLIO.         FACEBOOK.         INSTAGRAM.         PINTEREST.
.............................................................................................................................................

090314

doing whole lot of paperwork... renewing the passport (they didn't accept my picture because i had my mouth open.. so stupid, as i always look like that and in these pictures i don't look like myself...), my visa and my chilean identity card. sometimes it feels a bit complicated (and expensive) live abroad, but i guess it'd be the same in any country.

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how hard it is to love outside Europe. Staying in Finland is quite simple for me, being an Italian citizen.
    These passport photographs look beautiful to me - it is very hard to look good in a passport picture! Are these the ones that weren't accepted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so complicated... it's so much easier for european citizens to move from one european country to another. it's same here for the latin american people. i'm always the complicated one when we're travelling. actually these are the final ones, the same as the others just with my mouth shut (which wasn't too easy to do hah). thank you, the ones i took to the embassy weren't that contrasted but i felt that here i could make this artistic choice to add them contrast.

      Delete
  2. Those passport pictures actually turned out to be really beautiful!
    Somehow I never look good in passport pictures. It is like a magic force..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i took them myself to ensure them to me not terrible hah!

      Delete