.............................................................................................................................................

ABOUT ME.         PORTFOLIO.         FACEBOOK.         INSTAGRAM.         PINTEREST.
.............................................................................................................................................

191115







this is the second part of the film pictures taken in finland this summer.
i remember walking in the forest that day and feeling amused by everything around us. the trees, the ferns, the green, the silence. it truly felt magical! the last picture, the one with me and my husband,  was taken by my sister. it's wonderful to see how little we all are when compared to the nature. to be honest finland really has one of the most beautiful nature scenarios i have ever seen in my life and it took me 3,5 years living abroad to notice that. wow!

4 comments: